How much subsidies are you entitled to?
As for the aspect of advice 30 % / 40 % of the cost (VAT excluded) is taken in charge by the Flemish government limited to 2.500 euro per year.
persons, companies and liberal professions. No NGO’s.
- SME's, no large
- Private undertakings (max
25% in the hands of a government agency)
- Companies with
their main activities in NACEBEL
- Companies with branches
How can you ask for the subsidy?
- You register on the website of the
KMO-portefeuille with your electronic identity card or token.
- At the latest 14 calendar days after
receiving the advice, you can submit a project request on the website of the
- The Flemish Government has 30 calendar
days to approve your project request.
- You have 30 calendar days to pay your
share of the advice costs.
- The amount of the subsidy will be
automatically completed by the Flemish Government.
- You complete the payment to Finq NV.
Registration number: DV.A217982
Recognized since: 18/05/2016
Recognized till: 19/05/2021